EPMG brings you Market Tour, a video series that takes a hyperlocal look at multicultural communities in major cities across the United States. The series features interviews with community leaders, publishers of multicultural media, and C-level executives. Join us on the Market Tour to celebrate the diversity of multicultural markets and tap into the multi-billion dollar buying power of its consumers.
Want More Insight?We have you covered. Sign up for our eNewsletter to stay apprised of the latest custom multicultural data.
Alive and Thriving
- Oct15OVERVIEW: Hispanic print is alive and thriving.
- Oct15LOS ANGELES DMA: Top Hispanic newspapers outperform the weekly cumes of leading Spanish radio and TV stations. Shift just 5% of your broadcast budget and double your reach.
- Nov07HOUSTON DMA: What percent of Spanish-dominant Latinos in Houston are reading Hispanic newspapers? EPMG showcases the data November 2013.
- Dec12CHICAGO DMA: Do acculturated Latinos in Chicago still read Spanish-language newspapers? EPMG reveals findings December 2013.
- Jan15DALLAS DMA: What percent of Dallas Latinos, both unacculturated and acculturated, have read a Hispanic newspaper in the last 7 days? EPMG reports the results January 2014.
- Feb19SAN DIEGO DMA: A vast majority of Hispanics in San Diego are reading 1 of 3 Spanish-language newspapers. EPMG shares insight February 2014.